3 good things of the day. [Day 12]
- spent some time with my lovely bf until he had to go to work. We got foodz, watched bobs burgers and then took a nap lol it was nice
- came home and had a yummy dinner of salmon and sweet potatos
- went to a jewelry party at my managers house. It wasn’t really my thing but I was glad I did something new and attempted to be social with ppl I didn’t know. She also has really cute kitties, and there was food lol. Also a lot of ppl didn’t show up, which was kind of a plus for me but I could tell my coworker was kinda disappointed so I was glad I wasnt apart of the ppl who bailed on her, we had a nice time regardless.
Oh—you wouldn’t date a girl who’s ever been a stripper?
In that case, I wouldn’t date a guy who’s ever been to a strip club.
Oh—you wouldn’t date a girl who’s ever done porn?
In that case, I wouldn’t date a guy who’s ever watched porn.
You’re the reason we exist.
You’re the demand to our supply.
If you disdain sex workers, don’t you dare consume our labor.
As they say in the industry, “People jack off with the left hand and point with the right.”"
3 good things of the day. [Day 11]
- had a really good day at work. super busy at the store. I am like 600 dollars OVER what I am suppose to be at. We ended up giving sales to girls who werent even there that day just so everyone was caught up. Our store did crazy good today and my average sale was awesome.
- I came home to my newly rearranged room which I am very much liking, the arrangement is alot neater and feels bigger/cleaner. Feels good.
- I made myself almond crusted fried banana slices. Which I have not made in a long time but OMG if you have never had these you are missing out. They are legit one of my favourite things ever. I also cook them in coconut oil which makes it all the better. It`s candy, basically, and somehow healthy also. I AM A WITCH. I like it.
Nothing will fuck up your twenties more than thinking you’re supposed to have your shit together.
3 good things of the day. [Day 10]
-saw my buddles and had timmies snuggles and more walking dead game together
-rearranged my room a little. Makes me feel refreshed.
-me and my mom had a good chat since our last fight and I feel better. Still stressed about the future, but I’m glad were on good terms again.
I see 2007 and think “oh 3 years ago” and then it hits me that it was 7 fucking years ago